My English

 

In general, I think that English at the university is fine, at first, I thought it was going to be more difficult and that I would probably repeat the courses, since English (like other languages) is very complicated for me. In that sense I realized that I learned much more when I was face to face, at home I was distracted or my family distracted me, besides that many times my internet was bad and did not let me understand the teacher. 

I really enjoyed doing the blog, first because it was always the same in form, even though the content changed. Secondly, because there is the possibility to write down things that we each like, which is better than something very structured.

English has always been difficult for me, as a child I did not have a good learning base, plus I had to go to language school for many years, so I was more concerned with learning my native language well, which was already very difficult for me.

Now I know that it is not difficult for me to understand what I read but speaking and writing is more difficult. But understanding what I hear is very very difficult, so when I have time, I listen to songs or series in English in detail.

The strange thing is that in my job I receive a lot of foreign tourists, so I have learned a lot there, although in general they are repeated phrases and answers that I have learned. The easiest tourists are those who do not have English as their native language, since they are understood very well compared to people from the UK or US who speak fast and with idioms.    


 

Comentarios

  1. Yes!! Listening song and series is a very good way of learning. I remember being really bad in English (like. My grades were in red) and then I started to consume more things in English and it was fun, and I was learning without the stress that sometimes the process can have.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Listening to music in English or watching series helps a lot to practice the language! I usually do it too.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it's true, being able to concentrate from home for a class sometimes becomes very difficult, especially in the areas where one does not manage so much, where I include myself ajjajajaj

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I introduce myself to everyone

A foreboding photo

Changes to my study program