A foreboding photo

 

This photo is very special to me, it is me and a neighbor who took care of me while my parents worked. I don't remember what year it was, but I was about 10 years old and it was snowing in Santiago, I remember that I had a lot of fun that day and I played with my friends from the neighborhood, we threw snow and we were very wet. The bad thing is that my mom kept me warm and she hated wearing boots. 

Years after that photo, when my neighbor got married, she had two daughters, her first-born was Emilia, for many reasons I had to take care of her from 6 months to approximately 5 years. It was a completely new experience for me, I learned how to change diapers, cook and feed her baby and we played all day until her parents came to pick her up in the afternoon. Today Emilia is cared for by my mother, that's why I see her almost every day, she is very close to me and we always plan outings to nature. Ironically, last year we went to the snow and played like when Emilia's mother was the one who took care of me.

 


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

I introduce myself to everyone

Changes to my study program