I introduce myself to everyone


Hello, my name is Eduardo Milla, I am from Puente Alto. I was born in Santiago on January 17. I studied my basic and secondary cycle near my house in Puente Alto. I also studied a technical career in ecotourism and I was in the military for two years. 

I work as a park ranger, mountain rescuer and environmental education guide.

I am not close to my family, although I currently live with my mother. And I do not wish to have children.

I like to do gardening and recognition of wild plants and animals. I go hiking and camping, but I also like to jog and walk long distances.





Comentarios

  1. Some corrections and suggestions: when writing about your education you can write; I went to a school near my house in Puente Alto for my elementary and highto school education.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A foreboding photo

Changes to my study program