Past and future

 

As a rule of life, I try not to think about time travel into the future or the past, whether it is within my lifetime or not. It seems a bit absurd to me and doesn't even make me feel good, I prefer to study it in a way that I understand the past and see possibilities in the future.

However, since I must choose something, I would like to go anywhere from at least 20,000 years ago. So, I could see places with no or little human influence, I would try to go through different ecosystems (deserts, grasslands, forests, mountains, or beaches), I would take the opportunity to see the stars without artificial light and I would be very happy if I can observe this same territory where I live, but wild. I would probably stay, but I would die soon because I don't have all the necessary knowledge and I would need others.

If I were to go to the future, I would not know exactly when, it could be when our species becomes extinct to see the moment. Or in the epoch when stars or black holes serve as fuels for us, with our species living all over our galaxy inhabiting planets, asteroid belts, satellites, or large spacecraft. I would expect that at that point the Earth will not be permanently inhabited and will have been transformed into a large conservation park.



 

Comentarios

  1. I like this rule of life and I agree with it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think it would be very interesting to see the ecosystems of the past, especially to be able to see the stars in a clean sky, I would love it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am also interested in witness the extinction of the human species and the reasons that caused it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Knowing about extinction is a very interesting assumption, since it could be confimed whether our species managed to solve its problems if, on the contrary, it could not.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I introduce myself to everyone

A foreboding photo

Changes to my study program