Rwanda: gorillas and history

When I was a kid, I always liked mountain gorillas, because I knew countries like Rwanda or Democratic Republic of the Congo. Today I will tell about Rwanda, this is small country located in central África, it has 12 millon inhabitants, compound of the Hutus (majory), Tutsi and Twa ethnic. Although their native language is Kinyarwanda, he also speaks English.

The country was known on the planet for the genocide executed by the Hutu ethnic group against the Tutsi, in complicity with the government.

If I were to go rwanda in the future, the first thing I visit would be the mountain gorillas in the volcanoes national park, staying many days trying to find them in the jungles. This is where Dian Fossey (my heroine) studied and protected the gorillas, before she was killed. Then I would go to see the chimpanzee at the Nyungwe Forest National Park.

Finally I would visited at the Ethnographic Museum in the Kigali (capital), but especially The Kigali Genocide Memorial, to pay my respects to the nearly one million people who have killed.

The Kigali Genocide Memorial
A montain gorilla at Volcanoes National Park


Comentarios

  1. I had heard of Rwanda, but didn't know much about it. Now it is more interesting to me

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had heard a couple of times about Rwanda but did not know anything specific. It must be a wonderful and unique experience to live with gorillas and chimpanzees.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. very interesting, the truth is that I had heard about Rwanda but did not know much about the place, how terrible about the genocide, I think it would be very interesting to know the place and the gorillas in the mountains too jajaja

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I introduce myself to everyone

A foreboding photo

Changes to my study program