An interesting subject

 

It is very difficult for me to choose a specific subject, in general I like all subjects, they interest me, and I think they are necessary. However, if I had to choose, I would stick with bioarcheology, which is a branch of physical anthropology and a sub-discipline of archeology.

What I have enjoyed the most studying bioarcheology are the methods, I have always been a social science person, so it is difficult for me to handle technologies, chemistry, and biology, however, due to this difficulty it is entertaining, because I learn things that I do not knew before, and it gives me the ability to see things differently.

Both through the bioarcheology course and through the books I have read, I have been learning what is the scope of the discipline, the methods, the techniques, and areas of work.

I also believe that it is very necessary for peoples to vindicate and know their ancestors, because it is a way of recognizing and bringing to the present the stories of different lives, even if we do not know their names and ideas.


 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I introduce myself to everyone

A foreboding photo

Changes to my study program