My favorite food

 

The food I like to make the most is kefir, which is a type of fermented milk, which I accompany with seeds, fruits, and condiments. To make kefir, I must strain the fermented milk from the glass bottle where it was left together with the fungi and bacteria that form the kefir. Then I cut bananas with another pieces of fruit, if it's winter it's citrus, if it's summer it's blueberries or raspberries. Then I add seeds like chia, flaxseed, sesame, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds to the mixture. Finally, I add powdered seasonings such as cinnamon, ginger, dark chocolate, garlic, grated coconut, and brewer's yeast.

I really like the strongly acidic taste, and the contrast with the sweet fruit pieces, plus the crunchiness of the seeds.  The bad thing is that it takes me a long time to prepare it.

I know that kefir is a good food for health, especially for increasing intestinal flora. Each food that I add to the mix, I choose it thinking about vitamins, minerals, oils, and macronutrients that I need.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I introduce myself to everyone

A foreboding photo

Changes to my study program