Choice of career

When I was a teenager, I didn't know what I wanted to do with my professional life. I remember that it was not something I thought about carefully. My family supported me in whatever I chose, but they got angry because I did not make the decision.

But I did like to study and was responsible. I wanted a scientific subject that had a holistic and interdisciplinary vision, and that I entertained myself studying it. There were several races that I liked, among those was anthropology-archeology and when I read its history and object of study, I decided that I should apply for that career.

Choosing a university was not difficult, I liked the University of Chile and other universities in the regions, but for money I could not move.

Now I have to choose a mention, again I'm not sure what to do.




Comentarios

  1. I'm not sure about the mention neither, I hope we choice right jajajajaja I wish us luck

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's hard to choose a career when high school is over. I know what you felt.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. After finishing high school it is difficult to make such important decisions being so young, especially in online mode, encouragement with the choice of mention

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Some corrections: When we refer to our studies we write or say career not race

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I introduce myself to everyone

A foreboding photo

Changes to my study program